The 6D-Box Starter Learning Kit for aircraft model beginners is perfect for hobbyists who loves aircraft models but are not so equipped with related knowledges. It is ultra-small and lightweight, and can fly steadily especially for practicing indoor. Based on the Arduino Mega328 platform, the plane uses a 6-Axis gyro MPU6050 for fly and is suitable for any receiver of 4-7channels with PWM signal, so you apply various flight modes. With MWC (MultiWii) code provided, hobbyists can recompile the code and learn the MWC open source code.
The user manual included explains some basic flight control knowledge, describes the MWC platform and code compiling, and provides instructions on remote control operations. All-aspect technical supported is provided to help beginners with quick entry into this field and learn how to fly the quadcopter in a short time. So get it to enjoy the fun of flight!
6 x M1.2*10 Self-tapping Screw
6 x M2*5 Nylon Screw
6 x M2*20 Nylon Screw
6 x M2*8 Nylon Standoff
6 x M2*15 Nylon Standoff
1 x Frame
2 x 6D-Box Cover
1 x 6D-Box LED Board
2 x Motor Protective Seat (Black)
2 x Motor Protective Seat (Red)
2 x Propeller Bumper (Red)
2 x Propeller Bumper (Black)
2 x Red Propeller Reverse (clockwise)
2 x Red Propeller Positive (counterclockwise)
2 x Black Propeller Reverse (clockwise)
2 x Black Propeller Positive (counterclockwise)
1 x Flight Control Board
1 x Li-Po Battery (3.7V, 380mAH)
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x 3.7V USB Charger for Li-Po Battery
2 x 720CW Motor (red & black wire)
2 x 720CCW Motor (black & white wire)
1 x USB To Serial for 6D-BOX
1 x 2-Pin Connector Cable
1 x 6-Pin Connector Cable
1 x 4mm Heat-shrink Tubing
1 x 2mm Cross Screwdriver
1 x Propeller Removal Wrench
- The 6D-Box starter kit is designed for beginner hobbyists to learn about aircraft model and flight operations, based on Arduino and MultiWii (MWC) code.
- Included a user manual in PDF, detailed code debugging explanation and technical support.
- 6D-BOX weight: 45.8g; 8min flight time.
- Suitable for any receiver of 4-7channels with PWM signal, enabling various flight modes (NO radio transmitter control provided).
- With a cool LED board dazzling at dark, and half-circle protective bumpers.